자유게시판

본문 바로가기

도서검색

자유게시판

Papa hasn't stopped conquering the world of restaurants. He did well w…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Maura
댓글 0건 조회 11,014회 작성일 23-02-05 06:01

본문

You only use your mouse to play the game. you decide the actions that either Alberto or Penny who you select at the start in the course. It is your job to write down your customers' requests at the Order Station, fill their preferred cup size at Build Station and then mix everything with the Mix Station and finish it off at the Top Station. After you're finished with their order You wait with bated breath to check the score you've earned. An improved score can provide you with better tips from that customer on the day as well as on future visits.

The Order Station is the same as it's always been The Build Station is where Flipline has introduced a brand new twist. Instead of clicking on the necessary ingredients to create your sundaerecipe, each element of it (the ice cream, mix-in and syrup) will require you to press an exact 'Pour' number. The indicator will move in an inch and you are given only one chance of getting it to stop in the green portion. If you do this, you will get extra tips and guarantees a higher percentage for the particular area, otherwise, you'll be awarded lower scores. If you can finish the game faster and keep the indicator turning green, the higher the reward however, if it makes you get nervous, keep going back and forth until it begins to slow. It's a mix station that works similarly Mix Station functions much like the previous games' Grill Stations, involving the tracking of how long the sundae remains in the blender, and the Top Station takes from Papa's Taco Mia, having you play with your mouse back and forward to pour your desired toppings. Additionally, both the Doorbell and Alarms are back to ensure that you are watching the various stations. New to the game are the Blender Boosters that allow you to accelerate the time spent playing at the Mix Station (be sure not to boost into the red or else you'll break the blender for the day) and also the Auto Ice Cream, which efficiently handles the first pour, giving you the most efficient tip.

Being pretty strict on how the food is manufactured, Flipline Studios has added an extra "creative" feature in Papa's Freezeria. All the cool posters and add-ons that you're accustomed for purchasing to upgrade the shop and increase your score can now be configured inside the shop, at your own preferences! That's right. If you're planning to sell your wall to the highest bidder, then cover it with ads in Kahuna's Surf Shack and the cruise ship S.S. Louis. Do you want floor-to-ceiling glass windows and an entire floor covered by pinball machines? Yes, why not? If Papa's not happy with it the way he's treating you, he shouldn't leave you to your own devices.

Analyse: Being a big fan of time management games generally in general, and of the Papa's series specifically so I was thrilled to check out this latest installment. As with all of the previous entries, the cartoon illustrations add a cute appeal to characters (my preferred being Captain Cory, the gruff, female, tattooed sailor) however, no matter the level of customer service a person can be, I like them.

I believe that the new features of papas freezeria are effective in entice players to give it a go while keeping you engaged. While I was a bit disappointed that it started with a slow start, and I was bored in the first week, it quickly started to get more exciting and became more enjoyable and I was able develop an unbeatable rhythm and keep my scores high. Although all the upgrades to your decor are a plus, the ones available at the counter are essential! Just in time to help you beat the summer heat Relax, grab the cold one (sundae it is) and then spend a few hours at Papa's Freezeria.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 (주)윤조북스 주소 인천광역시 연수구 센트럴로415, 101동 3908호
    대표 배용석 전화 050-5369-8829 팩스 02-6716-1989
    사업자 등록번호 173-81-02436 통신판매업신고번호 제 2022-인천연수구-1962호 개인정보 보호책임자 배용석

Copyright © 2022 (주)윤조북스. All Rights Reserved.

고객센터

• 전화(평일 오전 10시~오후5시) 050-5369-8829
  • 팩스 02-6716-1989
  • 이메일 customer@yoonjo.co.kr