도서검색

자유게시판

Tartan Wedding Shoes

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jennifer Tinker
댓글 0건 조회 359회 작성일 23-11-24 12:44

본문

Browse 6 of our bestselling Shop the Look tartan types. Each pair of footwear is lovingly handmade to order and could be purchased in normal sizes or PrecisionFit sizes. Visit our Shop the Look assortment to see all obtainable shoes.

Design Your Tartan Wedding Shoes

Step #1: Customise

Start by deciding on your favourite shoe style. Choose from platform courts, courtroom footwear, wedge heels, ballet flats, ankle boots, calf-high boots, knee-high boots, loafers, flat sandals, excessive heel sandals or platform sandals.

Once you've got made your selection, you will be ready to vary toe shapes, the backs of your shoes & your heel form & peak. You will also be ready to add straps & embellishments.

Step #2: Add fabric

Whenever you design your own tartan wedding sneakers, you possibly can choose to send us your tartan material (we'll want 1 metre of it) or you may go away the fabric sourcing to us. Simply leave us a be aware telling us which tartan you want & we'll get in contact with our suppliers in Scotland.

Step #3: Make it additional special

From shimmering crystals & luxurious silk bows to diamantes & monogrammed soles, add one thing additional special to your shoes... after all, it's your huge day!

Can't discover what you want to add on our 3D Shoe Designer? Just tell us and we'll arrange it for you.

-

Don't let sore ft damage your particular day

Discover your good match with our standard & customized size choices

Choose from standard sizes (UK three - 7 / EU 35.5 - 40.5 / US 6 - 9.5), half sizes or go for 24 hour consolation with our customized dimension service.

Learn more about PrecisionFit sizing

It's all within the little particulars

From memory foam insoles to monogrammed soles, each pair of Solely Original tartan marriage ceremony footwear is handmade with cautious attention to every & each detail. Delivered with a Solely Original mud bag and saved safely inside considered one of our sturdy shoe containers, it is all the little particulars that make your new shoes extremely special.

Memory Foam Insoles

Gently moulding to the shape of your feet for extra delicate cushioning (normal characteristic)

Rubber Outersoles

Rain or shine, step out in confidence with non-slip rubber outersoles (customary function)

Padded Heel Grips

Enjoy superior, non-slip match & heel safety on court docket model shoes (commonplace feature)

Painted Heels

Take the worry out of scraped & damaged heels with our durable painted heel service. (Optional additional, £30 per pair)

Monogrammed Soles

Add an extra special contact together with your & your husband-to-be's initials on your soles (Optional extra, £35 per pair)

Arch Support

Get the assist you need in your large day with built in arch help. For customized sizes solely. (Optional extra, £5 per pair)

Shoe Clips

You need every detail to be perfect on your big day, so why not rework your stunning tartan footwear into one thing much more special?

Our bridal collection shoe clips will definitely provide help to with that!

In addition to personalizing your tartan wedding ceremony sneakers in a really elegant approach, the detachable shoe clips could be added to all footwear you have got chosen for the big day, from the ceremonial heels to the reception flats.

Plus, you should use the shoe clips in any other pair of footwear you've after the wedding - like a lovely memory of your big day!

- Lovingly handmade by our professional craftsmen

Backed by our satisfaction guarantee

Our shoemakers have been handcrafting gorgeous, worshipthewolfe bespoke shoes for over 20 years. We stand by our superior quality with our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not 100% blissful with your tartan wedding ceremony sneakers, we'll work with you to make the required amendments, totally free*

Our glad brides

"I had probably the most lovely tartan sneakers made for my marriage ceremony day. So comfy and look just as I had anticipated! Iris even sourced the fabric for me. Great service and great product. Thanks very much! Can't wait to put on them many times!!"

- Lauren Teresa Ross by way of Facebook

"I used the website and designed my own shoes and despatched my tartan fabric so that they'd match my (now husbands kilt) - it took 5 ish weeks and they arrived I am in love with them and all of our wedding ceremony company commented on the footwear! I might undoubtedly order again!"

- Helen McGown by way of Facebook

- Delivering your made to order tartan wedding ceremony sneakers

Worldwide supply, customary & specific delivery services

We offer worldwide supply, with normal shipped orders (free for UK prospects) arriving in four - 6 weeks' time.Want it quicker? Choose express delivery & you may have your new, handmade footwear in just 2 - three weeks.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 (주)윤조북스 주소 인천광역시 연수구 센트럴로415, 101동 3908호
    대표 배용석 전화 050-5369-8829 팩스 02-6716-1989
    사업자 등록번호 173-81-02436 통신판매업신고번호 제 2022-인천연수구-1962호 개인정보 보호책임자 배용석

Copyright © 2022 (주)윤조북스. All Rights Reserved.

고객센터

• 전화(평일 오전 10시~오후5시) 050-5369-8829
  • 팩스 02-6716-1989
  • 이메일 customer@yoonjo.co.kr